The irony here is so thick I could cut it with a knife, I originally only planned one post on this topic but after some pursuing of Roosh’s website and this tragically disappointing news I decided to examine some other posts he has written.
Some of my personal favorites from his site were “Feminism killed the nice guy” “42 things wrong with American women” (that’s a lot of things) “You did this to me” (An open letter to all American women apparently) “Warning Signs a Girl Isn’t worth a Relationship” and “8 Things American Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive For Men” (More stuff for women to do). There were many others but these were probably the most telling.
Feminism Killed the Nice Guy
To save you reading time he claims that most American women are “obese and gross” and therefore American Men are reduced to “scraps” and that “Those scraps have attitude”
Here’s what it means to be a sexist:
- Having a low level of respect for women.
- Having the belief that the genders are not equal (you should nod or smile at the following quote: “A woman can do anything a man can do, as long as a man first shows her how”).
- Not listening to them about anything.
- Studying flavors of game based on the alpha-male model, an effective countermeasure to feminism.
- Preferring the company of compliant, feminine women of different nationalitieswhere feminism has not made strong inroads (Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, South America).
You don’t have to hate women and you don’t have to abuse them. You don’t have to commit any crimes against them. But you must believe that you are superior and deserve more than them. With the addition of game practice, you will then be sexually rewarded for those beliefs.
Yet….Feminism killed the nice guy, after paragraphs of how American women are gross and how one should be sexist it is feminisms fault that he is no longer a “nice guy”. If you are confused than you are not alone.
42 things wrong with American women
* Sorry if the scrolling here breaks your wrist. My comments are italicized.
1. They’re fat.
Fact: 100% of American Women are fat.
2. They’re constantly glued to their phone.
3. They cut their hair short.
Also 100% of American Women have short hair.
4. They’re more impressed by a crappy DJ than a doctor who saves lives.
100% of American Women are more impressed by DJ Pauly D then Surgeons, FACT
5. They think being funny and witty is a quality that men love.
Yet he frequently complains of boring women.
6. They listen to magazines like Cosmo when it comes to pleasing men.
7. They don’t know how to cook.
Just in: American women all starve to death because no one knows how to cook.
8. They wear flip-flops even when they’re not at the beach, pool, or in their house.
Do other countries not wear flip flops? I am unsure of this one.
9. They have condoms in their drawers because they expect to have random sex with strange men.
Or with their boyfriends or partners or others they like to have protected sex with.
10. They cannot dance. They also do not know how to sing or play basic musical instruments.
11 years of dance lessons down the drain!
11. They idolize drug addicted celebrities, mimicking their brain-dead behaviors.
12. They acquire pets instead of putting effort into landing a quality man.
Sorry puppies, you are being abandoned so I can focus on quality men, like Roosh!
13. They don’t know how to be sexy.
14. They have standards way beyond their level of attractiveness.
15. They think having a good job means they’re a good catch.
16. They wear pajamas in public.
17. They like Twilight and The Secret.
18. Their idea of travel is going to the beach or France.
19. They have too many trashy tattoos.
20. They are proud to date multiple guys at the same time, as if they were men.
21. They are not close to their family, and would rather die than take care of aging parents.
22. They say filthy things in bed when you hardly know them.
23. They cockblock regularly.
24. They make lame excuses for not putting effort into their appearance.
25. They obsess about the environment above what is reasonable, even though they pollute more than 90% of people in the world.
26. They always lie by saying, “I’ve never done this before.”
27. They confuse being a challenge with being whiny and annoying.
28. They are acne prone.
Are women in other countries not acne prone?
29. They watch way too much TV.
30. On their way home from work, they put on dirty sneakers that don’t match their outfit.
This is just getting petty now.
31. They only dress up for special occasions, like a friend’s birthday, Presidential inauguration, or a Sex and the City movie premiere.
32. They like to age their skin prematurely through frequent tanning.
33. They insist on eating pizza or otherwise fattening food after a night of binge drinking.
34. They’re obsessed with cupcakes.
35. They care more about maintaining their career than a good home.
36. They rarely wear high heels.
37. They think dining out and eating food slathered with butter and salt makes them cultured.
38. They don’t speak a foreign language.
Does American Sign Language count? Probably not. My fault for wanting to communicate with those whoa re deaf instead of becoming more worldly.
39. They are uncomfortable in their own skin.
So true, it’s almost like someone is frequently posting mean things about is, like list of things that are wrong with us that we should change, Weird!
40. They like Ikea furniture.
I did not know affordable furniture choices made you undesirable.
41. They have the intellectual curiosity of a dung beetle.
42. They go on and on about the stupidest shit.
I did not comment on all 42 items because, well, who has the time? I think his ideal women is slim, attractive, modest, has a good career, speaks foreign language, is wild yet reserved in bed, cooks and cleans, always dresses nice with high heals, long hair and clear skin, eats only healthy foods, is cultured and worldly and never whine or complains. I can’t fault him for having this list, everyone knows what they want in a partner, the only fault I can see is his demanding of ALL American women to fit to ALL of hist personal standards. That is just rather self absorbed.
I have a list of things I like in partner. 1. Educated 2. Kind 3. Hard working 4. Courteous 5. Good sense of humor 6. Responsible 7. Muscular 8. Taller than me (I’m pretty short) 9. Blue or green eyes 10. Loves his family
See some of these are rather silly I would not dump a guy because he has hazel eyes or borders on the same height as me but we all have our own personal ideal (Luckily and by chance my boyfriend fits all of these hehe). However the point I am making is that I do not hold these restrictions to every member of society, I don’t hold them entirely to every person I dated, however apparently the Roosh does, he wants the whole world to conform to his ideal, specifically all women, and is upset that it does not happen.
Warning Signs A Girl Isn’t Worth A Relationship
Since much of the content is repeated the highlights were a women who does not let you have sex with here when it was painful, changes the radio station, asks you to wait to orgasm so she can orgasm, or say the term “you should”
8 Things American Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive For Men
Also similar content to above women need to lose weight to gain value, shut up, grow long hair, stop getting tattoos and piercings.
What I found from these posts was that Roosh as a very traditional and conservative view or women and what he looks for in a partner. Okay cool that’s fine but fails to acknowledge that women are autonomous human beings that will live their lives in whatever manner they please, they do not exist to please you. This seems to be a common thread through his posts, if women are failing to please him even, just random women on the street wearing old sneakers on the subway home from work, than there is something wrong with them. This type of control and constant objectification of women is concerning,as this is the same attitude that public sexual harassers, abusers and even rapists have, if women are not pleasing to me than there is something wrong with them, there is no acknowledgment that women are people who will do as they please, there is only you and your will, and those around you must bend to it no matter what.